Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Logo Design Help

1,409 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ag94whoop
BigLeftMiss08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have experience designing logos for new startups? I have a pretty good idea on what I want but i want someone with expertise to validate it for me and then price it out for making it high def, etc.
The Pilot
AG
If you want to save $$$$, I'd recommend finding a freelancer on Fiverr.com
Ted Lasso
For initial work, I just used someone with excellent reviews over on fiverr.com. Still use that logo in fact
AgsnFly
AG
BigLeftMiss08 said:

Does anyone have experience designing logos for new startups? I have a pretty good idea on what I want but i want someone with expertise to validate it for me and then price it out for making it high def, etc.

I have used the crowdsourcing site 99designs and really liked the final design.
n_touch
PM Sent
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Perfect I will take a look at these websites for sure. I appreciate the feedback!
raysh
Personally I'd hop on Fiverr and ask for something specific. Say you want the letters JD with a knitted pattern on a blanket. Something like that. But if you want a perfecr work, you may want to consider Designbro custom logo design . And remember: you get what you pay for.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
BigLeftMiss08 said:

- Hop on Freelancers, start a contest for ~$200 to 300 and get about 100+ designs too choose from. Get it to 80% with lots of designs

than, find someone to finish the last design features + make a logo template on Fiver ( I prefer Upwork and choosing mostly American Freelancers )

Also,
The best Logo in the world won't make you money ( needed build a brand) but hurry and get logo done ASAP.
ag94whoop
AG
I put a project out on Upwork for $50, requiring 3 submissions and a 48hr turn, listed internationally and hired 5 people. I ended up with over 20 submissions for $250. Chose one and edited with that designer at no additional cost until complete.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.