Business & Investing
Sponsored by

PENN at $53

10,584 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rlb28
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$118
mattbro2014
AG
Not sure what my price target is on this one. I keep thinking it won't continue to go higher but it always does
bmoochie
AG
mattbro2014 said:

Not sure what my price target is on this one. I keep thinking it won't continue to go higher but it always does
I am with you on this but personally I have no intention of selling anytime soon. Reason being is Portnoy and the Barstool effect. PENN spends ZERO on advertising as they use the Barstool platform for exposure. That alone is a huge deal. Think about how many times you see draft kings or other gambling companies commercials, billboards, social media hype etc. that's 100s of millions of dollars.

Plus the more States that legalize the better off they will be and just keep growing and making money.

Edited to say I sold my initial investment at $65/share with my cost basis still at $12 so its all gravy train from here.
mattbro2014
AG
bmoochie said:

mattbro2014 said:

I am with you on this but personally I have no intention of selling anytime soon. Reason being is Portnoy and the Barstool effect. PENN spends ZERO on advertising as they use the Barstool platform for exposure. That alone is a huge deal. Think about how many times you see draft kings or other gambling companies commercials, billboards, social media hype etc. that's 100s of millions of dollars.

Plus the more States that legalize the better off they will be and just keep growing and making money.

Edited to say I sold my initial investment at $65/share with my cost basis still at $12 so its all gravy train from here.

I think I'll hold as well. Barstool is the whole reason I invested so I agree with you on that point. I sold some shares when it was in the $50's but still have quite a bit left. My current cost basis is also around $12 so let's hope this thing keeps going
Bunk Moreland
Got in at $29 this summer. Holding long.

As more states open up gambling their properties expand and the partnership with barstool is strong. Excited to see the Barstool sports book at Ameristar in Blackhawk in about a month.
cef88
AG
I've been mildly successful selling covered calls on PENN. I had it prior to the drop to $4 and sold it around 11 prior to the drop, then after I saw it get up to around $20 I invested a lot more into it. Sold covered calls 3 times with not being called out twice. I had some that I sold for 2/19 $100 thinking I'd be ok if I got called out but I still like it so I rolled them out to leap $160, I'll definitely be ok if I get called in a year on them. Also solely invested in it because of Barstool.
mattbro2014
AG
PENN joining S&P 500
GCP12
AG
mattbro2014 said:

PENN joining S&P 500
Trading at 138.90 AH. Glad I bought in at $100 last week
The Lost
How are we feeling about the current dip? NY looking bad doesnt help. This one is going to be up and down for a while.
rlb28
AG
bump thread

$82 today
Bunk Moreland
Pretty steady for the last month.

Sports betting season is coming up soon. Still holding and expecting a good fall.
_lefraud_
AG
I hope you mean Fall and not fall
Bunk Moreland
Yes the Fall season. Also I will mention I've bought more the last month and averaged up to $62 since my initial investment, so I'm bullish.
rlb28
AG
Could Penn get to $114?
rlb28
AG
back to $82
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.