Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stimulus check direct deposit question

3,784 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TXTransplant
KT 90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have the same issues most on this thread have/had... stuck on the Payment Status Not Available page. Still stuck there though. I see they have scheduled maintenance again tonight and Saturday night, so maybe one of those will help get me past the Payment Status Not Available page.

2018: had to pay, so they don't have direct deposit info on file.
2019: hadn't filed yet, checked on stimulus status and stuck on Payment Status Not Available page.

>>since I had a small refund due in 2019 I went ahead and filed (was also hoping getting my deposit info on file would help). But still stuck on Payment Status Not Available page. I did receive the tax refund direct deposit today.

stxag8
AG
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet. I filed 2019 back in February and received a refund, so they had direct deposit info. Problem is, that account is no longer active and the IRS has tried to send my check to that account twice now according to their website. To the best of my knowledge there is not a way to update your direct deposit info with the IRS.

My assumption is they will eventually give up and send a paper check to my address on file. Looks like it will be early June when I will receive it.
TXTransplant
Got my direct deposit today!

Decided to check the Get My Payment tracker today and it said a payment was scheduled for May 6.

Logged into my bank account and it was there!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.