Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Anyone received the EIDL 10k Grant?

2,317 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Loaded
kingj3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's only 100,000 available, evidently. The EIDL opened Friday 3/27, I applied on Tuesday 3/31. Supposedly if you are going to get it you will receive it in 3 days.

I guess Monday will be the determination on if I receive it.

EDIT: I think I'm an idiot and that there are 1,000,000 of these grants available.
Loaded
AG
I applied yesterday evening (4/2/2020).

Where did you see that there are only 100,000 EIDL $10k grants?
Stive
AG
They capped it at a flat number? That seems weird.
kingj3
AG
I'm sorry, I had a dumb.

If I recall correctly the bill set aside 10billion for the grants, so 10 billion divided by 10,000 is 1 million, NOT 100,000
george1992
kingj3 said:

I'm sorry, I had a dumb.

If I recall correctly the bill set aside 10billion for the grants, so 10 billion divided by 10,000 is 1 million, NOT 100,000
Its still going to go fast. For example, I have several clients that have up to 5 businesses each that will qualify. I have 3. So don't be a procrastinator like I usually am and get your application in.

Also you will receive the grant within 3 days of approval not 3 days of applying.
FrontPorchAg
Applied. We will see what happens
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Pelayo
AG
Applied Monday for three entities.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
30wedge
Pelayo said:

Are the three entities owned by you or by you and someone you are related to? Reason I ask, do they make you disclose related parties, or could one person, or one person and his or her spouse, have 40 companies and apply for all 40?
Pelayo
AG
30wedge said:

Pelayo said:

Are the three entities owned by you or by you and someone you are related to? Reason I ask, do they make you disclose related parties, or could one person, or one person and his or her spouse, have 40 companies and apply for all 40?
I don't recall that being a question on the quick eidl, just on the PPP
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
30wedge
Pelayo said:

30wedge said:

Pelayo said:

I don't recall that being a question on the quick eidl, just on the PPP
OK thanks for the information.
Hanrahan
AG
Is there a point to filing for the 10k if you are also going to file for the ppp? I thought I read in the interim final regs that your forgivable portion of the ppp would be reduced by the 10k advance.
flown-the-coop
AG
You had to put in the SSN of the owner(s), but I do not recall any indication you could not apply for multiple entities. I did not as I think getting one swipe at the $10k is sufficient and the other entities relate to an entity applying for the PPP loan. I did not want any hang up with having multiple entities.
Loaded
AG
This article says that the EIDL will be capped at $1,000 per employee, with a max of $10,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/sbas-dollar10000-disaster-loans-come-with-new-caveats/ar-BB12ovTT
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.