Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Seeking Full-time Finance/Accounting Role

1,052 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chase McGuire
Chase McGuire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

I'm a Master's of Science in Finance student here at Texas A&M and am currently seeking full-time opportunities in both finance and accounting for after my graduation this May. I currently have a 4.0 in my graduate program and have passed Level 1 of the CFA exams. I can provide a resume and anything else upon request.

I've had a corporate finance position in Houston locked up since October but was informed this morning that my offer had been rescinded due to the business impact of the coronavirus shutdown. If anyone has any leads for entry-level positions around the state, I'd love to take a look at them.

You can contact me here on TexAgs via this thread or PM or at chasemcguire20@gmail.com or 979-595-6565.

Thanks and Gig 'em,

Chase McGuire

(Staff: If this isn't the right board for this, I apologize. Just trying to get some visibility.)
FrontPorchAg
Good luck. I might also look at Ph.D. programs.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
GE
AG
Are you eligible to sit for the CPA exam and would you be willing to do it?
PPAag06
AG
What side of town will you be on when back in Houston? I have a role on the SE side. It's on hold only due to the WFH environment and the inability to properly train somebody right now.
Chase McGuire
I don't think I'm eligible right now due to the requirement for 30 hours of upper level accounting courses. I'd need to take those before I could apply, I think. I would be willing to do it if that's what it took, but fair warning that it would take a while. I think I'm short 21 of those upper-level hours at this point.
Chase McGuire
I live in College Station, currently, so I'll be relocating wherever I end up going. I could live with my brother, who lives downtown, but I can also get my own place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.