Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Options traders in Southlake area?

3,018 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Strategy
Bosco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone work for Schwab or TD Ameritrade in Southlake area? Or anyone with experience?

Myself and a coworker are looking to network and find out more about options trading (as a hobby) and see if anyone can give us some pointers.

Made and lost some money, but it's fun and want to learn from someone with experience.

Strategy
AG
I live in Southlake. If you are interested in private high yield investments I can point you in the right direction
Bosco
AG
Not sure what you mean by private?
Strategy
AG
They are not available through an investment adviser with much higher yields than typical market returns.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Strategy said:

They are not available through an investment adviser with much higher yields than typical market returns.

This sounds... Fishy
Strategy
AG
That is some people's reaction who are not familiar with our company. We have clients in the B's, High M's all the way down to the standard family looking for something better than a 529 plan.

There is a multitude of opportunity out there. If you want to pay retail at the traditional brokerage houses that is your business but you don't have to.
claym711
AG
What are your fees? Do you run a systematic strategy or discretionary?
Strategy
AG
Our investments are not correlated to the market or in oil and gas. Therefore both markets could completely tank and we would still hit our return targets (in a majority of cases).

As for fees there are not any to you. My company compensates me with a royalty which has nothing to do with your personal returns on the offering.
bigcat22
AG
As someone who lives in Southlake and spent the past 5+ years working in hedge funds, I'd love to network and with you and hear what you have to say
Strategy
AG
bigcat22 said:

As someone who lives in Southlake and spent the past 5+ years working in hedge funds, I'd love to network and with you and hear what you have to say

Let's do it. It would be my pleasure. Shoot me a PM and we can connect.
Strategy
AG
bigcat22 said:

Bigcat, didn't notice you weren't on premium for messaging. What is your email?
leoj
AG
I would like to connect with both of you guys, email is in my profile
bigcat22
AG
Premium
AG
Hello, this is the FBI, can each of you PM me with details
TxAg20
AG
Strategy said:

Our investments are not correlated to the market or in oil and gas. Therefore both markets could completely tank and we would still hit our return targets (in a majority of cases).

As for fees there are not any to you. My company compensates me with a royalty which has nothing to do with your personal returns on the offering.

I think I know you. Bernie M.?
Post removed:
by user
Bosco
AG
bigcat can you email me, I'm not a premium subscriber

jeffkuhlman at Gmail
5StarShield
AG
Sounds like Strategy is talking about multi family developments through limited partnerships?
Strategy
AG
5StarShield said:

Sounds like Strategy is talking about multi family developments through limited partnerships?

No, although those can be lucrative. I love multifamily as an investment. Hate it anywhere remotely close to where I live!

These are all based in life insurance and therefore not correlated to the S&P or O&G.

Newest offering: $18k for $179k gross return. Projected net of $113k for a 170% ROI with 27.33% IRR.

These beat the market every single time and are by far superior to a 529 plan. Can be structured to be tax deferred as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.