Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Goldmine.com?

1,687 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by clobby
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edit: that should say Goldline. Anybody have any experience with them (or any other similar company)? Thinking of converting some cash assets into physical gold but don't know if this is a wise thing to do. Getting kind of up there in years, and worried about possible direction of the country.
I'd rather first ask some "real" people first.
Waltonloads08
AG
Do not buy into the paranoia, the chances that anything will happen to you due to the "direction of the country" are much lower than the chance you make a bad investment decision in general.

That said, if you buy physical gold, make sure you have a serious plan for storage that doesn't include keeping it in your house in serious quantities . There is so much risk here, it's not worth it. Smaller amounts, under $10k, sure. Have a very good safe or secret storage location.

That said, there are ETFs like SGOL that own physical gold in Switzerland and London, that will give you exposure with decent fees. I own some SGOL right now.
clobby
AG
I sold some coins to Texas Precious Metals. You can buy through them as well and they have a depository to store physical gold as well. They are based out of Shiner, TX.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.