Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Wilson/Karnes Co. Financial Advisor rec?

1,320 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MAS444
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starting to meet/interview(?) FA's and looking for someone local. Mid 30s, moderate assets, new to investing.
Brush Country Ag
AG
Craig Neischweitz ..CPA with Brehm,Havel has an office in Kenedy. Great guy. Wife is an Ag.
neutics
AG
Brush Country Ag said:

Craig Neischweitz ..CPA with Brehm,Havel has an office in Kenedy. Great guy. Wife is an Ag.
Be advised Brehm Havel is an accounting firm...they don't do wealth management. I've worked with them a fair amount with mutual clients and mostly good though I will say there are changes coming at that firm.
Petrino1
Obligatory dont go with an FA, do it yourself lol.

Define moderate assets. If you mean under $250-500k then I doubt most of the FA's would be excited to meet with you.
SWCBonfire
AG
Shameless plug:

Not quite local, but FIL is in the Rockport group for Morgan Stanley. They just added a new junior partner who is out hustling to attract new clients to add to their book, and he's an Aggie. I bet he wouldn't scoff if your accumulated total is less than the big boys would touch.
george1992
Stephen Dziuk is a good guy from FC. He has an office down there and SA. Lives in FC. Mesquite Wealth Mgmt. Ask him how his #2 state ranked Beavers did against my Pirates last Friday night. Boom!!!!!
MOCO9
AG
george1992 said:

Stephen Dziuk is a good guy from FC. He has an office down there and SA. Lives in FC. Mesquite Wealth Mgmt. Ask him how his #2 state ranked Beavers did against my Pirates last Friday night. Boom!!!!!
MAS444
AG
Why not just got to someone in San Antonio? Nothing against Pirates or Beavers...I happen to know lots of em and spend lots of time there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.