Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Company Logo

2,207 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BeardedBear
BigLeftMiss08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is kind of weird request of help but basically I am wondering if anyone has any contacts to review our company logo?

Basically we have some internal issues and have changed the company logo to what the CEO's son wanted it to be but it is a hot topic as we are going through a company split and may want to change it.

I'm not sure if a re-brand is necessary but I just wanted someone that designs or understands the marketing side of things when it comes to logos to review ours.
cjo03
AG
you have come to the right place... texags has never been shy about sharing an opinion. and we are all experts on everything. including this.

so... post the logos here..
Long Live Sully
AG
NM.. stupid computer.

boulderaggie
AG
Happy to take a look.
Premium
AG
Post it here
TX AG 88
AG
there are sites where you describe a graphic you want designed and how much you want to pay for it. Talented (sometimes) people take their best shot at it and submit them. You select the winner and pay them the up-front agreed upon fee.
Señor Chang
AG
Could you name some of the sites?
TX AG 88
AG
never used them, just happened across one before. quick google search finds

https://99designs.com/

for starters. i'm sure there are others and google is easy.
Creek06
AG
Used Hatchwise.com for several different logos for small business up to large scale projects.

They did an excellent job and it is super easy to use.
JMac03
AG
Fiverr designed my current logo - it was cheap and they designed 4-5 and I chose from it.
BeardedBear
AG
We'd be happy to help.

Drifting Creatives

Frequently changing a company's logo without working on the strategy of the brand as a whole can lead to some less than desirable results. We focus on strategy driven branding and marketing, and would be happy to give you some consulting free of charge.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.