Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Marketing and Sales Strategy Help

1,424 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BeardedBear
Cartographer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello!

I am part of a group that has two things that need marketing and sales.

One is a service company focused on data management and cartography and the other is a SaaS product for O&G companies.

We are programmers and nerds over here and don't have a great feel for where to start finding folks to help market and possibly sell our products. We're doing our part on the SEO and website portions but not having a lot of luck converting to sales.

We have specific use cases and know what we want to do but, without marketing and sales, we are not going anywhere.

Oh great Texags Business board, please point us in the right direction!

Any help is appreciated and we are willing to spend some money to make this happen.

TIA
RethinkTheWeekend
AG
The company I work for started out as a tech development company. We couldn't find a company that understood what did to help us with Lead Generation or Lead Generation tools so we started doing it ourselves and now offer marketing/sales leads/lead gen to other companies. We work with Tech companies (SaaS and software container companies to market complex software and technologies). Aggie owned -> razoritsolutions.com
BeardedBear
AG
I know I'm a little late to this post, but we would be able to help.

Drifting Creatives

If you're still looking for some help shoot us a message and we can set something up. We've got plenty of experience in B2B and the O&G space.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.