Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Businesses that are the WORST

7,117 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agsalaska
bushytailed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This many responses and no Your Mom jokes?
GB is losing its touch.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Houston YNCA is a major ****show now. I work with a couple of people who used to work there. They've had some new leadership come in over the last few years and have totally f'd things up.
Old RV Ag
AG
bushytailed said:

GB is losing its touch.
This isn't the GB.

What business are you in so we can now add it to the worst list?
CapCity12thMan
AG
anything residential remodeling
bushytailed
AG
Old RV Ag said:

bushytailed said:

GB is losing its touch.
This isn't the GB.

What business are you in so we can now add it to the worst list?

That's what I get for not paying attention.
Delete response. Ban user.
JB
AG
Elevator companies. If you've worked in construction or property management that requires elevators, you know.
tommyjohn
Quote:

If you've worked in construction or property management that requires elevators, you know
They replaced the two elevators in my building recently. Only 6 floors and took 10 weeks for each one.

jsdaltxag
AT&T has to be at the top of the list. Direct TV was a pretty good company until AT&T got ahold of it.
94chem
jsdaltxag said:

AT&T has to be at the top of the list. Direct TV was a pretty good company until AT&T got ahold of it.

But they have taught all of us that men can have babies and that gay people can have cell phone plans. They've really made me think.
YouBet
AG
AT&T - They like phantom charges with no explanation that after you rightfully get removed they turn around and try to sneak the charge back in six months later and then fight you tooth and nail on it even though you have records from their own reps stating they can't figure out what it is and that it's likely fraudulent.
Science Denier
AG
jsdaltxag said:

I used to think AT&T wasn't that bad. Until it took me 2 hours to cancel my account. Wanted to just merge it with our family account. I guess since I never had to call them, I didn't realize how bad they really were.

During the process, I got one lady that actually told me that I had the wrong account username/password. I told her that I've already spoken to 4 other people, and the username/password I gave her worked for the other 4 people and what was her problem that she didn't know how to operate her own system.

I then asked for a supervisor and I'm sure she passed me to one of her pals because this "supervisor" said that the system was telling her that nobody had tried to access my account. I then told this dingdong why the person that transferred me to her was instructed to close my account and why that person didn't even try to access my account. I mean, how can you even start to close my account if you don't even try to access it?

Her, uh, well, uh, I don't know made me chuckle.

Anyway, I had to go into the store, get a person that worked in the store to listen on speaker my call so I could give them the "right" answers.

We have alot of people on our family plan (nice corporate discount) and give those folks a ton of money. Well, we used to.
Science Denier
AG
CapCity12thMan said:

anything residential remodeling
LOL. When we lived in Kansas, we hired someone to finish our basement. LOL, it took longer to finish my basement than it did to build the entire Empire State Building in New York.
NoahAg
-Any fast food not named Chick Fila
-AT&T
-Most airlines
agsalaska
AG
I don't see how US airlines could be anywhere other than the very top of the list. I used to fly 30-40 round trips a year and couldnt believe how they treated people.

Now I fly once or twice a year and, unless I'm going to Alaska(Alaska Airlines is an exception to the crappy service rule), I prefer Spirit or Frontier. At least with the budget ultra low cost airlines you get what you expect. Hell they treat you better than United or American. Those people are terrible.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.