Business & Investing
Sponsored by

ES Futures

2,158 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 00AGof3
00AGof3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who's a legend in here day trading it? I have a trading room, free access if youre good. Called long from 31.5 on reopen tonight and have a lot of references if interested in joining.
Ragoo
AG
I thought about trying but my think or swim account doesn't have the approval yet.
00AGof3
AG
Dont start an account with anything you cant afford to lose. Dont think its get rich quick. If tou truly want to learn I'll help other AGs. Just make sure to trade small, scale and let winners run, which i can teach.
Ragoo
AG
How much should an account have for correct position sizes?
claym711
AG
<10% margin to equity starting out.
JP76
My advice is if you want to trade ES

Start with SIM TRADING FIRST until you have developed a profitable strategy and edge.

Then Start with the micro mini ES first instead as it is only $5 per point instead of $50.

If you remain profitable with real money in the micro then switch to ES and scale up from there.

Futures are a whole different ballgame than stocks and the speed , volatility and leverage does not generally fit well with undercapitalized new traders who are used to equity trading.

redsox34
AG
Y'all trade anything other than ES?

I started futures maybe about 2 months ago. Started out with ZC & the micro futures although even the micro oil moves like crazy.
00AGof3
AG
redsox34 said:

Y'all trade anything other than ES?

I started futures maybe about 2 months ago. Started out with ZC & the micro futures although even the micro oil moves like crazy.

I trade ES some trade NQ not much of the CL. Some trade the micro contract. Only 4 or 5 of us in there so not to crowded. Was great day today and I have very good levels if you can follow a plan and want help.

I do to well in ES to dip into much else, honestly.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Fixing to get back into it now that there are the micro contracts in order to be live w/much less money required. Used NinjaTrader in the past but now going to use Tradingview going through Amp Futures.

00AGof3
AG
allshine said:

Fixing to get back into it now that there are the micro contracts in order to be live w/much less money required. Used NinjaTrader in the past but now going to use Tradingview going through Amp Futures.

I use IRT for charts, DTN IQfeed for my feed and stage 5 Gain financial as my broker. Good luck!
claym711
AG
You using a systematic strategy or discretionary trading?
00AGof3
AG
100% discretionary based on a set of rules.
00AGof3
AG
Wish i knew how to post a picture to show.

You can follow @producerx2012 on twitter to see my charts and my trades i post on there.
Ragoo
AG
Just followed you
00AGof3
AG
Ragoo said:

Just followed you

Check the trades and locations.
00AGof3
AG
Ragoo said:

Just followed you

Did you follow today?
Ragoo
AG
00AGof3 said:

Ragoo said:

Just followed you

Did you follow today?
no, I've been away from the markets all day.
00AGof3
AG
Bought 72s sold into 96s. Good day.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggiemetal would be someone I'd call a legend in ES Futures. If you can get him to surface and give his current tactics it would be a good read.
00AGof3
AG
Im willing to help to ags interested. Pretty simple if can follow a plan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.