Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Looking for Insurtech Angel Investor(s)

1,588 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by kingj3
kingj3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am involved in an insurtech startup that is looking to raise some funds in an angel round. If anyone is interested in learning more, please post your contact info and I will get with you.

Funds would be used to increase sales and development staff. The product is on the market and is being actively sold. This is not an insurtech that sells insurance, this works within the agent distribution model.
kingj3
AG
More info is also on their website: https://www.insuredmine.com/
Duncan Idaho
You might want to have a professional write the copy for your website.

It reads like how an engineer thinks decision makers speak. A website is not a transcript of your deck/elevator pitch in WordPress.

This sentence at the very bottom of your page is who you are
"InsuredMine builds technologies that help Agents build relationships"

Not this.
"
We empowers agents to help insured manage their policies and identify changes that may affect their portfolio."

I mean what does this even mean? Who portfolio? The agents portfolio? The insured's portfolio? And never mind the typo. If the funds we worked with, saw a typo in literally the second word on your site and they would walk.
kingj3
AG
There is no typo on the word "empower" it is singular on the website. I appreciate you taking a look at it!
Duncan Idaho
kingj3 said:

There is no typo on the word "empower" it is singular on the website. I appreciate you taking a look at it!
well I checked it again and you are wrong. So best of luck to you. You are going to need it if you can't take simple feedback
I Drink Your Milkshake
AG
Quote:

well I checked it again and you are wrong. So best of luck to you. You are going to need it if you can't take simple feedback
Unsolicited feedback much?
Quote:

If the funds we worked with, saw a typo in literally the second word on your site and they would walk.
You've edited twice and this is still your best shot? A little ironic, no?
I Drink Your Milkshake
AG
freecashflow said:

DP
chris1515
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

kingj3 said:

Yep. "Empowers". I see it also.

I'd share the platform and browser that I'm seeing it in, but the OP seems confident we aren't really seeing it...so...ok.
kingj3
AG
I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity. I really only see "empower".

Here is a picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lIPjaL_rT-Hf0zXR266ZvRlu-RHkvqOi/view

Would love to connect with any interested individuals. I do appreciate the feedback, I don't know why people are so quick to jump into confrontations online. If you are seeing an error, I appreciate hearing more info about it.
Duncan Idaho
On Android/chrome and it still shows empowers.

Sorry if I misread your post. I just remember when we were shopping funding sources, the associates that were screening deals on the front side would have dump a pitch from a firm that had a spelling mistake that prominent. Kind of like the van Halen brown m&m test. If that was wrong, what else was wrong?

I was serious about moving that last line up to the top. The empowers line is just clunky.

Good luck, it is a fun ride. It is a terrifying ride. But even if you end up not making it past your b round (like mine) there is no other experience like it.
kingj3
AG
I appreciate the well wishes!

ETA: I agree with you about bringing that other line up to the top.
aggiebq03+
From my iPhone just now:

Chipotlemonger
AG
Let me know if you want help writing website content, can point you in the direction of some solid help.
kingj3
AG
That'd be great, thank you!

Chipotlemonger
AG
What's your contact info?
kingj3
AG
Four 69 sixty one six 18 twenty one
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.