Business & Investing
Sponsored by

--Anyone in AT&T Management/C-Level???

1,576 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fountain
Strategy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have been dealing with an AT&T issue for over a year and it is drastically affecting an Aggie owned business and its employees. Would like to speak with someone to get this taken care of. Thank you and Gig'Em!!!!
harge57
AG
What is the issue regarding? I know lots of higher ups there, but the place is so big they need to be in the right business line.
khkman22
AG
I'll piggyback on this thread with a different topic. Would you happen to know who I would call to see what it would cost to get them to lay fiber to my house?

Had someone in the neighborhood pay to run it to his house as he is now running a fixed wireless business off of it. Just curious to see what it would cost to run it to my house from that point.
94chem
Who do I call to let them know that two men can't have babies?
Fountain
RebelgentlemenE2 said:

Have been dealing with an AT&T issue for over a year and it is drastically affecting an Aggie owned business and its employees. Would like to speak with someone to get this taken care of. Thank you and Gig'Em!!!!
Start escalating and threatening to file PUC complaints...that usually gets their attention pretty quick. Just curious, where are you located and what issues are you having?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.