Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Wanting to find others who are interested in investing in Real Estate

1,842 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dc509
preston1curling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am currently in the Business school majoring in Finance. What is the best way to find people who are also interested in Real Estate? I know that there is a Masters in Real Estate program, but I want to talk to someone in it and find out more about it. How can I find these people?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Cydney Donnell is the head of the MRE program. I'd reach out to her. And there are several MRE/LERE grads on these boards who I'm sure would be happy to answer your questions (I'm one of them).
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
preston1curling
That would be awesome. I would love to get to know more about the program.
dc509
AG
Get a head start, and join Young Guns through TREC. What you're looking for is a way to increase your network. Start there.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Biggerpockets.com

It has everything from educating on how to invest, to networking through the social media function, to actual listings people throw on there, and then the actual podcast which is really interesting to hear about all the different niches people are involved in. It will usually have a link to your local real estate investment club where you can network locally.
preston1curling
Where do I find this?
AgCPA95
AG
preston1curling said:

Where do I find this?
I was just curious what this is so I Googled "TREC young guns" and it's the first hit.

https://recouncil.com/leadership-development/young-guns/
dc509
AG
AgCPA beat me to it. Young Guns is a good organization. In Dallas at least a lot of real players are members, or were before they aged out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.