Business & Investing
Sponsored by

(TELL)

1,281 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cgh1999
southernskies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The company is based in Houston and its leadership has already shown they have what it takes to take an LNG plant from an idea to reality (Chenerie Energy). They have BIG plans for Driftwood LNG plant in Louisiana, if/when completed in 2023 it will be the largest export terminal in the world. Anybody else taking a chance on them right now for a potential huge payout down the road? If funding and construction goes as planned this could be a home run pick. I'm waiting for them to cool down a little bit currently before entering.

Does anybody know more about this company?
babyshark
Nah, Im still holding onto HDY.
CPDAggie10
AG
The management team has the experience and stroke to pull it off. They have a hell of a strategy from reservoir to pipeline to LNG plant to reduce there cost per mmbtu. It will take a lot of capital, but if anyone can do it Souki can. Just look at what Cheniere share price was back in 2011. He has balls of steel.

All my old contacts at Bechtel say this project is a go and are expecting to get the green light from Tellurian and break ground this year. I worked on the project for bit before changing companies. They have investments from Bechtel, GE and Total.

Natural gas is not going anywhere with the shale plays and the forecasted production coming from the Permian and Haynesville. Global LNG demand will continue to grow.

Disclaimer: I own shares and will hold and maybe add more if they dip back into the $8s. But I might be biased cause I made a good chunk during the Cheniere run back in 2012-2015.
cgh1999
AG
I have a lot of family in Lake Charles. They are saying there is a lot of expectation that TELL will start construction this year. I have a small amount of shares and am expecting a pop up to $15 or so if they announce the plans to start construction.
cgh1999
AG
Up over $1 this week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.