Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Wells Fargo

5,604 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by insulator_king
cheeky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zemira
AG
I have closed accounts at Wells Fargo twice!

I first had Wells Fargo when I started college. Eventually they started charging me some fee because my account balance was too low under $5000 or something. I promptly moved my money to another checking account at a different bank.

Second time I was buying a house and stupid title company wouldn't take a wire ?! was crazy. I bank online and I was having issues getting a cashier's check. So I opened an account transferred money in and promptly got a cashier's check for all but $100 in case of fees. A week later I transferred the money out and closed the account. Wells Fargo person was like but you just opened the account? I was like I just needed a cashier's check.

I still have a Wells Fargo credit card but is a backup. Will probably cancel eventually.
aggiebrad94
AG
WBS. You?
cheeky
AG
halfastros81
AG
I guess i'm The exception but our Wells Fargo
Experience is long-standing with no
Significant issues and good customer service especially on the mortgage side . Our Wells Fargo mortgages are the only 2
Out of 5 that were not sold. About to pay off my last home mortgage for good.
combat wombat™
AG
I download banking information for many clients into their QuickBooks accounts. About four months ago those downloads no longer worked the same way. The rules I had set up in QuickBooks to automate the process were no longer working. After quite a bit of research it turns out that Wells Fargo decided to change the format of the information downloaded. As a result, it no longer worked with QuickBooks.
insulator_king
AG
I have 3 banks and at least 2 CU's. The banks are internet, the CU's are local if I need them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.