Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Marijuana stock

1,437 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by treyyates
tamc1956ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Motley Fool wants $$$ to find out...surely someone knows...what is it?
IrishTxAggie
AG
tamc1956ag said:

Motley Fool wants $$$ to find out...surely someone knows...what is it?

Throw a dart at the pot stocks... CGC ACB, TLRY, etc. They're all volatile as all hell (CGC likely the least) and they can all go to zero at any moment.
badharambe
AG
Lots of variables. Can you trade OTC? Or only wall street?
How risk adverse are you?
What's your time horizon?

Best 10 year bet are American companies. But they only trade in Canada and OTC while the Canadian companies trade on Wall Street.

I dony give investment advice, but believe a good starting place for Wall Street research is APHA CGC, and ACB.
mazag08
AG
Stay away. Majority of investors have no idea what they are doing.
badharambe
AG
Please elaborate before I go deep in some of these stocks. I've been doing research for a few weeks now.
tamc1956ag
S
Motley Fool keeps wanting me to invest $$$ to find out the new "Amazon" marijuana stock..just figured someone here has already spent the money and knows..
IrishTxAggie
AG
tamc1956ag said:

Motley Fool keeps wanting me to invest $$$ to find out the new "Amazon" marijuana stock..just figured someone here has already spent the money and knows..

Anyone that knows how to invest hasn't paid for Motley Fool. It's a sucker's subscription
gvine07
AG
HOLY CRAP THEY KNOW THE NEXT AMAZON STOCK!?!?
treyyates
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

tamc1956ag said:

Anyone that knows how to invest hasn't paid for Motley Fool. It's a sucker's subscription

THIS X1000
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.