Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Hill Country Getaway!

949 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by johnson2012
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to bmfvet - you're the winner!! Here's his answer:
A few thousand acres of south Texas dreams or a smaller place in the hill country with live water.

Entries must be received by 5PM on Friday, Aug. 31! See details below.

Howdy Ags,
We're Bryan & Christina Ray, a real estate team in the Texas Hill Country with Anders Realty, founded by Brady Anders, class of '95. We specialize in finding and marketing unique properties in the heart of the Hill Country with offices in Fredericksburg, Johnson City, and Blanco. We have also been known to expand our territory, especially for other Ags!

Bryan is class of '07 (BS Agricultural Communications) and '11 (MA Agricultural Development) and Christina is class of '08 (BBA Marketing). Together we offer a pretty unique skillset combining Bryan's land & wildlife expertise with Christina's marketing & GIS mapping capabilities. We are passionate about wild places & wild things, seeing new country, preserving the legacy of the land, and fightin' Texas Aggie football.

RULE #1

OUR OFFICE

Although we may be a little biased, we know that not everyone dreams of wide open spaces. Whether it's a couple of acres in the Hill Country, a large ranch in south Texas or a place in the middle of a big city, reply to this thread with your dream property to be entered to win this Hill Country getaway featuring all Aggie-owned businesses!
One winner will be chosen and announced on August 31.

Saw 'Em Off

We are excited to be a sponsor of TexAgs! If there is anything we can do for you, whether it's finding you a place in God's country, talking about the outdoors, or giving Hill Country recommendations, please reach out or visit our website!

Gig 'Em,
Bryan & Christina
bryan@andersranchrealty.com
(903) 780-2600
www.bryankray.com
www.andersranchrealty.com

Spoony Love
AG
We are about to close on our dream property close to the B/CS area of 20+ acres. Sellers own 65 more next to it and hopefully be able to buy that in the near future. This is our dream property.
JMac03
AG
I don't know that I have one picked out, but it would be a few acres, probably 3000-3500 square feet, 3-car garage. FAST internet. Can't be too far from the city cause I don't cook lol. The internet is what killed a lot of our searches and getting too far out of town at the current time with kiddos in school.
AggiePlaya
AG
Beautiful pics. We enjoy visiting the Hill country!
G Money
AG
10 acres within 30 miles of BCS with fast internet as well. Far enough to be remote with just a few neighbors and close enough to all the conveniences of the city and more importantly Aggieland.
cgh1999
AG
Bought 52 acres last year in east Texas. Dream would be 100 in the Hill country
kjcAg
AG
Own some acreage in central Texas. Dream would be able to have enough money to build a nice house and live there without having to work a "city" job. Alternatively, wish it was closer to Houston.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Move closer into the mountains here in CO or have a place down in Costa Rica.
johnson2012
AG
If I could get a few hundred acres with frontage to the north end of lake lbj I'd be content.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.