Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Finding a Business Partner

707 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dlp3719
agfox06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here ever went out looking for a business partner? (Small, service oriented business) Curious as to where you may have gone looking and why you went looking for one.
dlp3719
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Over the years, I found one at church, one I grew up with and the other was a neighbor.

Finding the right business partner is tough. Ideally they are not like you. They are great at things you are not good at and vice versa. But you still have to work well together. It's about like getting married. A lot of time together and very hard to get divorced. Good luck.

Try to find someone who will work harder than you will (or at least as hard) and has similar views on money and is starting from a stable financial place (can weather the first few years and given the business the time, resources and effort it needs).

You can't foresee everything up front so it's also has to be someone who you can resolve conflicts with in the future.

Good luck. I never wanted to go at it alone because I always needed a sales partner. I was never going to be that guy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.