Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing Industry Session with TAMU

1,293 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GE
scottimus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

Texas A&M University is hosting the ASME/NAMRC conference this year.

Along with that, Texas A&M has created a new institute for robotic manufacturing development of private/public research projects. These projects have the mission of collaborating with Small,Medium, and Large Manufacturers to increase the integration of robotic technologies on the manufacturing floor and look at current problems (with possible solutions) in the manufacturing stream.

If you are attending the conference, we would like to invite you to our panel discussion and presentation on June 21 at 1pm.

If you are not attending the conference but are close to College Station (or not), we are hosting an industry dinner for anyone that would like more information on possible collaboration of industry based needs in robotic manufacturing integration.

If you are involved in (small or large scale) manufacturing and would like to learn more about robotic capabilities and network with industry members and research professionals, this is the event for you.

Here is an article about our kick off last year.

https://today.tamu.edu/2017/01/19/texas-am-to-lead-advanced-robotics-manufacturing-institute-for-south-central-region/

If you are interested, there is limited seating for the evening event.

Respond below and I will get you on our list.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
jhermon
Please provide more information about this conference and I would also be interested in participating in the following event.
aunuwyn08
AG
I'm only interested in knowing how much hemp these robots can process to turn it into a $100billion industry by 2020...
RAB87
AG
Very interested. Please provide details of the conference.
RAB87
AG
Is OP still looking for interested attendees? The conference began today and the website shows a substantial cost. Would those attending the OP's session need to pay the full conference registration fee?
GE
AG
Which one of you is going to come on here after the conference and recommend robotics companies to invest in? TIA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.