Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Small Business Commercial Bank Issue

788 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Reloadags1998
WaynerAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to open a commercial bank account. Two partners and I are in the process of buying an existing location of a franchise business. We are trying to close by the end of the month but have hit a roadblock in opening a business bank account.

One of the partners, another Aggie and US citizen, is currently living in Singapore. We are not looking for a loan right now, just to get an account open.

Chase said they couldn't open an account without all members physically present in the branch to sign. As global as everything is now, I know it is possible to make this happen. Just need to find the right combination of people. Between banks in Singapore, here, or the US Embassy, ID's can be verified.

My next move is to try a bank that the Singapore partner has an existing account with here in the US.

Thought it might be worth checking here to see if y'all have any other ideas or different approaches? Appreciate the time and thoughts.
cgh1999
AG
Try a community bank. I'm happy to help. Let me know your email and I'll reach out.
BigPuma
AG
where are you at?
WaynerAg03
I'm in Houston. (The other two partners are in Houston and Singapore)

Email is my texags name at yahoo.
cgh1999
AG
email sent
BMach
AG
My wife and I just set up a commercial account at Chase. I was not there to sign the paperwork, so they just gave it to her to bring to me to sign. I signed and she took it back a couple days later.
Reloadags1998
AG
I know that cgh1999 fella, I bet he can certainly help you out and if not, point you in the right direction. You're in good hands.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.