Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Need Tax Accountant with Agricultural Experience, Vineyards to be Specific!

830 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by txcajun
txcajun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a tax accountant with agricultural experience, vineyards to be specific, but experience with any type of Ag related business (hay, crops, etc.) would be fine.
SparkE
Marvin Sartin of Hereford TX. Not specifically a vineyard guy but recommended by a retired tax friend that did do that stuff.
LOYAL AG
AG
I'd call someone like Messina Hof and ask who they use.

I have a neighbor that has logging activity in another state and they work with a guy out of Houston that speaks that language really well. If you want a name and number let me know.
cohibasymas
AG
K Coe Isom is the leading agriculture-focused CPA firm in the nation, working with small producers up to enormous ones. I have relationships there and would be glad to make an introduction. Kristoferww at gmail dot com
txcajun
AG
cohibasymas said:

K Coe Isom is the leading agriculture-focused CPA firm in the nation, working with small producers up to enormous ones. I have relationships there and would be glad to make an introduction. Kristoferww at gmail dot com
Thanks! I'll try to reach out to you today via email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.