Business & Investing
Sponsored by

BRK.B

1,732 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by badharambe
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taken quite the haircut this past week. About 12% off of the 52 week high. I'm feeling that if it gets around the $185 mark it might be a good entry point. Curious to hear what some of y'all think about it.
jsc8116
AG
not to highjack thread but what are people's thoughts of the physcological drop of the stock price when Buffett passes away?
IrishTxAggie
AG
jsc8116 said:

not to highjack thread but what are people's thoughts of the physcological drop of the stock price when Buffett passes away?
Pieces are in place and wheels are in motion for the heir at Berkshire Hathaway. I'm not concerned personally.
TwoMarksHand
AG
That it would be a great time to buy.
Ragoo
AG
jsc8116 said:

i suspect munger will pass first which may be a leading indicator. Although Buffet has people making decisions within Berkshire without his approval. In some regard he has passed some of the torch.
JSKolache
AG
It's ALWAYS a good buy. Now, EVEN BETTER time.
BT1395
AG
I just sold out of this today. Not sure why other than a fear of fallout from a Munger and/or Buffett health scare (or worse). Felt like the right time to take some chips off the table in the market anyway and this is what came to mind. I could be a decade early on the Munger/Buffett issue, but there is no denying that there is a rock star premium baked into this stock price and I gotta believe the stock will feel some pain whenever that day comes...
badharambe
AG
I sold Friday. Congrats!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.