Business & Investing
Sponsored by

ACORNS

1,478 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 62strat
Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know it's for mostly shall time investors. Of course you could invest as much as you like.
What are your opinions of this as an investment too?

Full disclosure, I don't use it but am interested.

Can't link to a website because it's an app and I'm in no way a associated.

Ag with kids
AG
Synopsis said:

I know it's for mostly shall time investors. Of course you could invest as much as you like.
What are your opinions of this as an investment too?

Full disclosure, I don't use it but am interested.

Can't link to a website because it's an app and I'm in no way a associated.

I use it. I never notice the money being invested and be built up several thousand $$$ in my acct.

Not a bad thing for small tome saving and investing
CEPhD
AG
I also use, more out of novelty than as a real strategy. On the other hand, I don't see any real reason you couldn't use it as a bigger part of your plan.
sts7049
AG
i use it. i just view it as another means to stash money away that i don't notice.
Ag with kids
AG
sts7049 said:

i use it. i just view it as another means to stash money away that i don't notice.
This...
zip04
AG
sts7049 said:

Same.
Throwout
AG
I use it as well simply as a novelty, but it will certainly surprise you how much can accrue in there without really noticing anything leaving your pocket.
The Wonderer
AG
I reactivated my account to use as a harvesting vehicle. Agreed that it's not much, but an easy way to store some money without noticing it being gone.
62strat
AG
Throwout said:

I use it as well simply as a novelty, but it will certainly surprise you how much can accrue in there without really noticing anything leaving your pocket.
especially when you find out 2 years in that your wife's employer contributes $1200/yr to it on your behalf, with no action from you other than having to tell them to do so:|
62strat
AG
Oh whoops I thought this was the hra thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.