Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Bitcoin + Global Warming = LOL

1,682 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by administrative errors
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I absolutely love the fact that we've been force fed this global warming nonsense for years. We switched out our light bulbs, put up windmills, drive fuel efficient s***-boxes, constructed bike lanes, installed solar panels, and spent trillions thinking we can affect the climate of an entire planet by reducing consumption of fossil fuels.

Now, here comes Bitcoin. A technology that burns giga-watts of electricity per day to function but provides no tangible benefit to mankind. The power suck is expected to increase exponentially over the next few years.

Satoshi Nakamoto? Yeah right. This is either some kind of DARPA project, invented heavy industry in Asia or some other entity.

This whole deal is just too good.

Andy07
AG
Let me try to follow what you're saying... because bitcoin's value is increasing there is clearly some sort of conspiracy and global warming is made up.

How close was I?
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
mkay
OSOB
pfo
AG
Bitcoin served one important function. It's made me and others who bought/mined it early a helluva lot of money this year.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Username checks out. Stick to that.
Donald Trump is a protectionist like many other politicians, save that he unfurls his vast economic ignorance more fully and more proudly than do more seasoned politicians.
DallasAggie0
I think the power consumption thing is the next shtick people will use to try and convince themselves they're smart for not buying btc
iceman08
AG
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this (thread) is now dumber for having (read) it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
administrative errors
Just felt some of you on this thread should watch this
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.