Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Crypto Currency Apps/Wallets

1,119 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DallasAggie0
iceman08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Figured there could be a simple thread showing who uses what.

Basically use coinbase exclusively, so limited to BTC, ETH and LTC but the app is very easy to use.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Just signed up for Gemini owned by Winklevoss twins. Allows you to do limit orders and the fee looks to be a fraction of the 1.5% that Coinbase charges. In the identity verification process now.

OSOB
administrative errors
better be careful. the mods don't like this many cryptocurrency threads active at once. you might get labeled a troublemaker and permabanned, despite full intention of being helpful to the masses.

TriumphForks
AG
Are Coinbase fees 1.5% per transaction buy or sell?
johnson2012
AG
If you go through coinbase, but trade in gdax the maker fee is 0%. GDAX is Coinbases's exchange.
DallasAggie0
Use a ledger nano s and store ERC20 tokens on MEW
RoyIII_Ag08
AG
From what I've read, you should not keep your crypto in the exchanges (coinbase or other) any longer than necessary. Likewise,

Hardware wallets are the best method of storing crypto. Ledger Nano S has high reviews.
MrJonMan
AG
DallasAggie0 said:

Use a ledger nano s and store ERC20 tokens on MEW

I currently use Meta Mask for ETH and alts (except Centra, no clue why it won't transfer)

Nano S what you suggest for BTC and LTC to get it off coinbase? I know, it should've been off there yesterday
DallasAggie0
Yea Nano S is good. You can use it for ERC20 tokens also.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.