Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Teledoc

9,822 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgPrognosticator
one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tele-health will continue to grow. Its just too easy for me to get the simple meds when I need them.
Texaggie7nine
Happy to say that I bought some more shares last month.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Texaggie7nine
I pulled out about 40% of my investment around $290. I'm going back in even heavier now.

This is a nice sales price and too many people are underestimating how much telemedicine is here to stay even after Covid leaves.
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Gonna be a super sale tomorrow
7nine
Texaggie7nine
Not sure when this is going to bottom out, but I pulled everything out. The short sited investors that though this was a pandemic stock are tucking tail and running, but this is going to make this a great rebound stock for a long play.
7nine
2wealfth Man
AG
Might want to look at AMWL. They do white label telemedicine for all sorts of healthcare providers, insurers and hospital chains. I like their business model better than Teladoc:
AgPrognosticator
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Not sure when this is going to bottom out, but I pulled everything out. The short sited investors that though this was a pandemic stock are tucking tail and running, but this is going to make this a great rebound stock for a long play.

Well, to be fair, it WAS a pandemic stock. Taking profits to reinvest isn't necessarily 'tucking tail and running'. Cash is going to be a very good place to be...very soon.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.