Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Small Business: Ecommerce Site

799 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by n_touch
newhowdyag2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a small low carb baking business that we currently run from our home. Because of that, we follow the Texas Cottage Food law (mainly cannot ship online and can't sell to stores).

I would like to expand from Facebook and create a website where people can order online. The caveat is I would need to have some rules like order by X PM to have product available within 36 hours and then they would choose delivery at their home or an other location (with a fee based on distance), or in-home pickup.

What site has the ability to create an online store so I can set the cut off time for an order and then create a formula which would charge delivery based on radius from our home? I would also want something where they pay upfront (50-100%) to help if we get stiffed on a delivery (has happened a couple times).

Once we rent or build a commercial kitchen, then online delivery would be an option. We are taking small steps forward and so far Facebook meets this function, but I believe a website would give us more validity.

Thanks
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Email me at sales @ ntouchmarketing.com. We are in Texas as well with our coffee company and follow the same laws. There are a couple of different ways to do it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.