Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Time keeping system for small business???

764 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KALALL
The Last Cobra Commander
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trying to get a handle on employees cooking their time sheets. We've allowed them to report their hours manually but it's become glaringly obvious that a few are claiming more than reality. Anyone have input on punch card, swipe card systems? There are so many online that it's hard to know what's what. Need to avoid the old school analog systems as employees can punch each other's cards. Looking for something a little more high tech.
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
AggieT
AG
I bought a relatively cheap biometric clock off of Amazon. Works well. I believe it is the finger tech brand. Good customer service when I called for help setting it up.

Premium
AG
Does anyone passively track salaried employee time through some sort of time keeping programs?

We track hourly with On The Clock (online or phone, no equipment)
Endo Ag
AG
We use Paychex for timekeeping and payroll. They can only log-in or out from the ip address of the office.
KALALL
AG
We use Lathem Payclock Online. It's a really easy to use program that syncs with Quickbooks. It's compatible with a biometric time clock or your employees can use an app. You can use geofencing to make sure they can only clock in or out in a certain area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.