Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Portfolio Tracking - Google Finance

1,538 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BombayAg
Kurt Gowdy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've tracked my portfolio through Google Finance for years. They're doing away with their portfolio function in about a month.

My money is with Raymond James, and while their site is fine, it's not as convenient as GF is.

Does anyone use something that is easy to monitor, log trades, etc.? Any suggestions on a replacement?
giddings_ag_06
AG
I use Scottrade and their App is super easy to use and very nice. Has quite a bit of information.
SlackerAg
AG
I haven't tried it, but Yahoo Finance recently added a feature where its portfolio can be linked to brokers & perform actual trades thru it. I suppose it would log trades if it's integrated.
Kurt Gowdy
AG
I currently have to manually input my monthly DRIP purchases and any trades my FA does, so I'm not opposed to that though syncing with RJ would be nice. I've read on some other forums that Yahoo has been ok. Maybe someone has firsthand experience with it.
Ragoo
AG
mint.com?
TwoMarksHand
AG
I use mint for tracking purchases and net worth.

I use Personal Capital for tracking investments, asset allocation, and net worth.
The Pilot
AG
I use morningstar.
AG_2006
AG
Look up "circle black". They have a clean platform and a simple app.
Flaith
AG
+1 for Morningstar. I just entered in all of my portfolio info from Google finance in to a free Morningstar account.
fourth deck
AG
+2 for Morningstar even though I have to manually update it twice a month. Tried Personal Capital for a little while but was frustrated by errors and went back to Morningstar.
BombayAg
I just use Google Docs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.