Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Ways to earn fast

3,960 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SnowboardAg
Zili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have you ever tried to make money online?
2012Ag
AG
How old are you?
thirty-two
AG
Real Estate Entrepreneur Seeks Apprentice

$25k per month

281-330-8004
Ragoo
AG
Sell drugs.
pacecar02
You could do pee pee touches down at the ptar, but they are no longer open except for private bookings...kinda puts a damper on that walk-in clientele

Edit: your best bet is going to be sell something of value. Musical instruments, guns, any b.s. you don't need/use that can be replaced in the future.

Making money online can be both time consuming and require at least some amount of capitol/credit to get started. You should read up on ppc marketing and landing pages. It's a good way to start learning about building websites.
TwoMarksHand
AG
I'm checking in for the free money.
Civen
AG
I have this one trick... businesses hate me!
IrishTxAggie
AG
If you don't do drugs, sell clean urine to the kids at job fairs that forgot to stop smoking pot long enough.
Charlie Murphy
Nelen makes a really good point, thanks for helping out Zeili. This all seems to be on the up and up.
Ulrich
Charlie Murphy said:

Nelen makes a really good point, thanks for helping out Zeili. This all seems to be on the up and up.

Yes, I agree that playing slots is a sound investment strategy to generate passive income and live the life of your dreams on your own terms. It sure is lucky that this one random poster found this other random poster
gvine07
AG
Sell something you don't use for a huge discount on eBay, or Craigslist? That could get you money fast, probably not sustainable. Also could try fiverr if you have cool skills. I don't know if you can make minimum wage there, though
Ulrich
gvine07 said:

Sell something you don't use for a huge discount on eBay, or Craigslist? That could get you money fast, probably not sustainable. Also could try fiverr if you have cool skills. I don't know if you can make minimum wage there, though

Both of them are an eastern European spammer.
AGSmith
AG
ROKU
Loaded
AG
gvine07 said:

It might be sustainable, depending on the source of items being sold. If it's stuff stolen off the neighbor's back porch, that could be replicated and scaled up to sustain and increase revenue.
sts7049
AG
https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2716729/1#discussion

lots of great ideas on this thread
Post removed:
by user
62strat
AG
MrsFlyingSquirrel95 said:

I love the "I want to make millions of dollars off a website working 3 hours a week someone tell me how" threads. ***** if we knew how to do that would we be posting on Texags and even if so why the eff would we give it away for free?
hate to break it to you, but if we all made a million bucks working 3 hours a week on the internet, Texags would have about 1000x more activity than it currently does.
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
apparently its easy to make millions posting on facebook about rodan and fields
bmks270
AG
Sell something by promising the buyer they will be able sell it to someone else who will sell it to their friends and family who will sell it on Facebook.
Post removed:
by user
Solo Tetherball Champ
Domain investing and flipping.
NoahAg
Inside tip: Pumpkins are NUTS right now. I just secured a contract for 3 tractor trailers full. If my research is right, prices will peak around December 15th. I'll make out like a freaking bandit.

OP, I can tell you're an ambitious go-getter. For a small entrance fee, I can probably cut you in on the deal. You need to act now, though.
confucius_ag
AG
Some guy named Mortimer gave me a hot tip on orange juice futures.
SnowboardAg
AG
Most legit person I've seen so far on getting rich quick and transparency is a website called madazmoney dot com. Been following this dude for some time and must say, if I didn't have a job I would try my hand in it more. I've always been drawn to the market.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.