Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Anyone familiar with Fundrise?

1,120 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by viper14
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Private market real estate investing.

Pros? Cons? Feedback?

TIA

https://fundrise.com/
Solo Tetherball Champ
I've got a grand invested with Fundrise and Realtyshares.

What do you want to know?
dallasiteinsa02
I just looked into fundrise. The concept looks promising, but their website provides almost no real information. It is a bunch of junk about getting you into investments that are not generally available. This is just not true and most of the language is typical of scam investments. Not that it is a scam just pretty typically language. I also don't like the composition of the their team. I am in real estate investment and development. You have to have a multiple discipline team with a diverse back ground. They look like a bunch of 40 and younger tech people. Not what I look for in a real estate investment team.
Diggity
AG
What makes FundRise so different from other REIT's?
Biz Ag
AG
Basically interested in learning more about their program.

Like Diggity said, what sets them apart from a regular REIT mutual fund?

Type of investments? Fees? Returns compared to other REIT's?

dallasiteinsa brings up some good points as well - who are these folks? Just some techies that thought they'd try their hand at real estate investing or do they know what they're doing? They seem to put a lot of emphasis on their reporting capabilities, which doesn't mean squat if you're not making money.

The website doesn't reveal much, so just thought I'd ask if anyone had invested with them and what their experience was and if they'd recommend it.
viper14
AG
Definitely curious about this Fundrise as well...may toss in minimum just to see where it goes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.