Business & Investing
Sponsored by

advice regarding starting business capital

682 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dallasiteinsa02
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have been in the Senior Housing business for many years. I've got a partner and we are wanting to start our own company. The thing that makes this business a bit different is that there is a need for seed money to start a management company and then partners for the equity to build these communities. The good news about this type of business is that there is a good deal of capital out there, but finding the right partner to get the seed money is more difficult because the generation of cash flow in this business has a longer horizon.

What I'm wanting to do is see if anyone has any ideas for networking that would allow me to access individual investors or groups of investors that would listen to my pitch. I'm in the San Antonio area.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

dallasiteinsa02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would go after investors that are used to these type of return horizons. Multifamily or Commercial investors are used to large investments that take time to see decent returns.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.