Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Workers Comp Insurance Recommendation

737 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RolloInsurance_Morgan
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also posted on Central Texas

I have a ranch operation with one full time employee and am looking for a new workers comp policy. Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. Can email me at: whrtexas@yahoo

thanks/Gig Em
Reloadags1998
AG
Email sent
inozips
AG
Easy question, find an Independent Insurance Agent in your neck of the woods. Do know Texas Mutual is the biggest WC writer in the state. Another thought, what carrier is writing your farm/ranch operations? They might take the risk on. Good luck with the hunt.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Texas Mutual will start paying you dividends after a few years of good loss history, that's why they're the largest writer in TX. I work for the largest nationwide(not state) writer of WC and TM definitely has the Texas market locked down.

Find an agent and they'll get some options for you.
RolloInsurance_Morgan
We represent several carriers that will write WC, but like BoilerAg said, most of our WC is written through Texas Mutual. I would be happy to help you if you would like. My email is morgan.moudy@rolloinsurance.com if you are interested in quotes or just general questions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.