Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Real Estate Crowdfunding

987 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by starched_bingo
Solo Tetherball Champ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have much experience with those crowdfunding Real Estate businesses? Specifically, their options for non-accredited investors.

I've been researching these trying to determine if they are worth a chance or not.
gvine07
AG
From what I understand non-accredited investors can loan money and are promised a given return on the amount of the investment. I imagine it's 10% at most, and at least a little risky

The way I figure it, there's no reason to choose crowdfunded real estate over typical stock market returns. Index funds average at least 8% returns and are extremely fungible/liquid. It takes two seconds to buy, and two seconds to sell. You don't have to worry about collecting from a webpage that collects from a developer, which likely couldn't get financing through typical ways
starched_bingo
The company I work for is doing it for the first time on the deal we have under contract. So not much to add really other than the offering sold out in less than 48 hours. Definitely something to keep an eye on in my opinion
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.