Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Web Hosting/Email?

706 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgBank
ClassOf17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I am starting my own freelance graphic design business on the side and am currently in the process of coding the website. I plan on uploading them to a web hosting service, but I was wondering if you guys recommended a certain one?

Also, do the web hosting sites offer a personalized email for you to purchase as well?

Thanks!
Long Live Sully
AG
I use MadDog Domains. You can buy email hosting for your domain from them as well.
DAM
AG
I've personally used and recommend 1and1 and HostGator.

dam
ClassOf17
DAM said:

I've personally used and recommend 1and1 and HostGator.

dam

Dam, thanks!
kyledr04
AG
I built at sire with Duda site for life and used Google to get the domain. Google will allow you to forward email from your domain but not send for free. I used Zoho for the email.
ClassOf17
Thanks guys! I bought the domain using google but then realized I couldn't actually upload my site to host. I coded my site using Dreamweaver.
AgBank
AG
Just keep all of your domains in the same place. I moved a couple out of Google, but I cannot remember why I was disappointed with them. I believe they aren't really in the business and they just white label Enoms services, without all of the features.

I currently use hostgator as well for hosting my sites. I use their included email service.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.