Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Small Business Owners - Need your help!

1,596 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgAttack
AgAttack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company is working on a new health insurance platform for small businesses. We're interested in how owners think about employee health benefits and eager for feedback on a few simple prototypes.

Would you mind taking our short market survey? It only takes 10 minutes and we'll give you a $10 gift card to Starbucks or Amazon--your choice!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TCHsmallbusiness
padreislandagfan
Tried to complete it, but don't have time for a survey that long.
AgAttack
AG
padreislandagfan said:

Tried to complete it, but don't have time for a survey that long.

Thanks. Not sure where it got hung up. Avg complete time is 6 min in survey monkey.
Rebar
wheelskjm
AG
filled it out, if you want to send me $10 in bitcoin instead of an amazon card, i'll be converting it anyways.

I'm very interested in the Micro-insurance game.
AgAttack
AG
wheelskjm said:

filled it out, if you want to send me $10 in bitcoin instead of an amazon card, i'll be converting it anyways.

I'm very interested in the Micro-insurance game.

Thanks for taking the survey, much appreciated! I've never sent bit coin before, but happy to try. Do you know an easy way? Happy to share more of what we are working on if interested... My email is jack@takecommandhealth.com if you want to connect.
Endo Ag
AG
I'm confused about your plans. They seem to all be geared towards helping with recurring monthly costs. What do they offer for catastrophic medical needs?
montejr
AG
Done.
AgAttack
AG
Endo Ag said:

I'm confused about your plans. They seem to all be geared towards helping with recurring monthly costs. What do they offer for catastrophic medical needs?
Hey Endo,

Thanks for the feedback! Your point of confusion is what we're trying to overcome by testing out which of the 4 prototypes and "approaches" communicates our setup the best.

To answer your question, we're aiming to reinvent small group health benefits. Instead of the employer choosing a one-size-fits-all plan, he or she just offers their employees a fixed reimbursement amount--say $200 or $300 a month. We then help the employee find a health plan that includes his or her doctors, prescriptions, and coverage for their needs (including catastrophic coverage). Any amount left over can be used for medical expenses, doctor visits, prescriptions, etc.

Our hypothesis is by putting it all under a tax-free umbrella and optimizing at the employee level versus the group level, we can save employers money and make employees happier. It works in tests, but it's tricky to explain to folks that are used to choosing a plan for the group--hence the prototypes in this survey.

You can see how we're currently communicating it here: https://www.takecommandhealth.com/small-business-health-insurance

Thanks again!
AgAttack
AG
monte jr said:

Done.
Thanks monte, much appreciated!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.