Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Logo, company name, trademark advice

1,620 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GiveMeTheInfo
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I drew a pretty good logo last night and have a name to go with it. I have googled the hell out of the name and I appear to be the only one to want to use it.

What can I do to protect the logo and name?

I see that for a few bucks I can can file a copyright claim, but is that all?
VegasAg98
AG
Trademarks
bmks270
AG
I think you get trademark rights as soon as you begin using it in business. You then file for the trademark.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Register the logo with the US Trademark office. Fairly simple process.
GiveMeTheInfo
hey, why don't you address to companies that are occupying with trademarking? Really, it's much more profitable, time-saving and reliable than to occupy with it alone. For example, my friend decided to open his own brand of clothes, he looked for approximate trademarks but found nothing, but thanks heaven he listened to me and addressed to the professionals of trademarking from this site https://bonamark.com/monitoring because they found 2 matches that could be similar to his own logo. By the way, it turned out so because my friend looked for similar logo in Europe and America, but it turned out that approximate logo was used by the Asian company..

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.