Business & Investing
Sponsored by

TWTR selling at 18.62

4,495 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Leander - Ag
Bocephus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dollar cost averaged my way down to where it is profitable again. Still love the company but this stock is making up too much of my portfolio. Selling off a chunk today so I can be more liquid.
Bocephus
AG
Good timing
gvine07
AG
This is the first time I saw one of your post that wasn't crazy smart, so no smart-a responses from me...
WoMD
I'm curious...why do you love the company...?
cheeky
AG
Bocephus said:

Dollar cost averaged my way down to where it is profitable again. Still love the company but this stock is making up too much of my portfolio. Selling off a chunk today so I can be more liquid.
Aren't you a cop?
Bocephus
AG
WoMD said:

I'm curious...why do you love the company...?

Guess I should say I love the product more than I love the company. I think it is the best way to disseminate information in the world. Practically everyone is on it. You never say never, but foresee anything taking the place of twitter any time soon.
Bocephus
AG
Stagecoach said:

Bocephus said:

Aren't you a cop?

Yes
Bocephus
AG
Put a buy order in at 15.95. Plan on selling when it's back over 20.
SnowboardAg
AG
Been doing the same thing with call options. Sold my sept calls right before it tanked at 62% return and bought them back again on march 18 - 19 strike price
Bocephus
AG
Picked up some at 15.95 and more at 15.76
SnowboardAg
AG
Rinse and repeat - just sold my twitter calls - thinking about buying the puts going into the next earnings season.
Bocephus
AG
Sold some at 20, more at 21.80. Bought 22 puts
Bocephus
AG
Sold Nov 24 puts for 71 percent profit. Not big for options but better than a stick in the eye
Bocephus
AG
Bought December $23 puts
TriumphForks
AG
I've been holding this thing at $16/sh since mid 2016 as a purely speculative play. Hoping they figure things out and it takes off some day. It hasn't been this high since there were rumors of a buyout a year ago.
Ranger222
AG
Bought some around 19.5 after their latest earnings report. Thinking it is going to take off to around ~25 which would be about the high from a year ago before we hit any major resistance and profit taking.

I don't mind it as a longterm hold either right now. Jack Dorsey is back at the helm and they are nearing profitability. It could really get back to hold highs (thinking upper 30s) if they manage to string a couple of solid quarters together in 2018.
TriumphForks
AG
And down we go. I wish I had the stomach to do options.
Ranger222
AG
All the tech names being hit hard today. Money seems to be rotating out of tech and into financials and some bios
IrishTxAggie
AG
And cryptocurrency
TriumphForks
AG
Solid day today. Is TWTR finally poised for a run?
Bocephus
AG
Gonna sell off half my position when it hits 50
monarch
S
Screw TWTR; don't want to touch them
Ranger222
AG
Great damn run
Leander - Ag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.