Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Best custom logo'd polo shirts online?

2,401 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rynning
rynning
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are A LOT of online businesses that offer polo shirts with an embroidered company logo. (e.g., Vistaprint) Does anyone have a recommendation, preferably one that will deal in low volumes? Thanks!
Wodanaz
AG
I bought nice UA polos from Academy & took them to J.Harding (Houston) screen print/embroidery shop. $50 to digitize my logo from my business card & $12/per shirt/hat/whatever after that. I randomly drop off 1-5 items at a time when I catch something on sale that I feel like branding.

The crap you get from online places are all going to fit like a trash bag from my experience.
Speedbird087
AG
n_touch
I use Logo Up for my stuff and for clients. The carry name brand and have sales on a regular basis.

Edited to Add an Aggie Company: A New Creation Company
rynning
AG
I'm giving LogoUp a try. Couldn't have been easier to find what I wanted, upload my logo, and place an order. Will come back here with the results! Thanks.
voorheesdn
AG
www.merchology.com does great work and very well priced.
rynning
AG
I almost forgot to come back and post about my experience with LogoUp.

Result: very happy with the results. I was surprised by the number of interactions by real people to make sure my logo was going to look good, and I ordered just two Nike polos. Unlike others, there was no 'upfront fee' to create the logo, which made me more inclined to try them out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.