Business & Investing
Sponsored by

CPA - Houston Area (West Houston)

1,738 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cohibasymas
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
brookline joe
AG
I have a great CPA here in Houston. My business is located in the Katy area. His office is off the Beltway and 290. Please PM and I will get your the contact info.
combat wombat™
AG
I am a CPA in West Houston with over 20 years of experience in accounting and tax, particularly with small businesses using QuickBooks. I may be able.to help and would be interested in finding out more.
Dr. Horrible
Do personal taxes and planning too? If so, how do we contact you?
cohibasymas
AG
Fellow CPA here. Lots of great folks in the Houston area, but after recently getting to know combat wombat by phone, I'm sure she would be an excellent help to you and your business.
JustPanda
AG
Seidel and Schroeder
combat wombat™
AG
I meant to call you this week. Do you know how to integrate Rocket Matter with QBO?
combat wombat™
AG
Dr. Horrible, send me an email at wombutt at gmail dot com. Include your contact info and I'll give you a call.
T Durden
AG
Personal taxes as well?
combat wombat™
AG
Yes.
T Durden
AG
Would you be willing to do a brief (hopefully) consultation regarding a K1 schedule on a LLC sale? I'm just a limited partner in the PLC.

If so I'll PM you a phone number or provide yours.

Thanks in advance even if you don't have time this late in the game.
cohibasymas
AG
I've not used RM before, but sent an email to our QBO "Yoda" to see if he has any suggestions. Will let you know. I did find this article while Googling, but its from 2011 - not sure how applicable the info still is.

https://www.rocketmatter.com/news/wednesday-wisdom-using-transaction-pro-to-integrate-with-quickbooks-online/

EDIT 3/29: CW - Yoda says we haven't worked with RM, but he found this newer article that might be of interest: https://www.rocketmatter.com/news/ocket-matter-launches-into-2016-with-quickbooks-online-integration-and-rocket-matter-payments/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.