Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Any small business owners have experience with Bank of America/Intuit

576 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DirtyMikesBoys
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking at their services, and their services seem pretty simple to set up. I like the reporting options available for tracking business and tax preparation.

If you don't use intuit or are with a different bank, who do you use to do your payroll services?

jfbdvm
AG
Assisted payroll is sweet. You enter the hours and they take care of the taxes ect. Initial startup cost and a small amount per employee.
ORAggieFan
I just came to ask almost the same question, so going to piggyback off this.

Starting an LLC and looking for the following:
  • Ability to invoice customer
  • Ability to handle payroll for one employee (personal assistant)
  • Ability to re-imburse employee for expenses along with payroll (w/o them paying taxes) be nice to have
  • Ability to track LLC expenses and what was reimbursed from my client vs. what I can write off

Thanks for any help!
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
I was in commercial banking with baml for a time - not exactly related to what you guys are looking for but if you have any bank specific questions shoot me a pm. It's not a bank product, but as far as payroll/HR stuff I would look at Gusto, I believe it used to be called Zen Payroll, I haven't ever needed it, but I've heard good things. Xero is a quickbooks competitor, they started in Australia or New Zealand I don't remember, but they've been putting some (relative) heat on quickbooks since they've moved into the US market. Its cloud based with a lot of integrations.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.