Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Small Business Banking? ACH and maybe lockbox needed

1,134 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by cgh1999
the4aces
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I currently receive 50-100 checks (and hopefully grow this to something much larger in the future) and send 25-100 ACH transfers a month.

I was using dwolla for ACH, but they are changing their fee structure. Does anyone have any knowledge on what bank would be a good fit? I see Wells Fargo charges $3 per outgoing ACH which seems kind of ridiculous.

Lockbox is less important now, but could be important if I ever get to 500-1000 inbound checks a month, but I could also just use a check reading machine if needed.

Will also be looking for a line of credit or revolver of 500k - 1 million in the near future, but that is less important right now!

Let me know if there are any ideas!

Thanks!
cohibasymas
AG
I'm a CPA, not a banker, but I frequently help small/midsize businesses find the right banking fit. Feel free to email me kris.russell at GrowthForce dot com and we'll find a time to talk.
Kurt Gowdy
AG
Where are you located?
El_Gato
AG
You are probably better off with a larger community bank or regional bank for that volume and want lower service charges. I'm in Houston at a larger community bank and can give you a run down of the fees.
the4aces
AG
Great. I am in Houston. Office near the Galleria and live near West U.

Looking for any advice I can get!

Thanks,

Ryan
El_Gato
AG
My office is in West U. My email is dlindner@texasgulfbank.com. I'm more than happy to see if we can help.
texrover91
AG
4acrs would be curious to know what rates you found - especially for lockbox
JustPanda
AG
kyledr04
AG
I think Prosperity might work for you. If I remember correctly, I think they charge a low flat rate ($5-10) per month for ACH plus a small fee per transaction (<$1).
cgh1999
AG
El_Gato said:

My office is in West U. My email is dlindner@texasgulfbank.com. I'm more than happy to see if we can help.
Tell Mark Anton that Harless says hello.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.