Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Looking for Aggie CPA in Dallas

1,231 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DallasAggie2012
MeltdownKing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a private wealth manager in Dallas with a decent sized client base. I've constantly got clients asking for a CPA referral. We have a CPA I refer for complicated scenarios but I don't have a guy that can do ordinary tax returns for a decent price. I'd love to find one. Let me know if you know of one.
DallasAggie2012
AG
My mother is a private CPA who offices her firm out of Grapevine. She's not an Aggie grad, but her husband and all of us kids are Aggie grads ('83, '12, '16), so she would call herself an Aggie first and foremost as she's been going to Aggie football games from the 80's on.

Anyways, she's been a CPA for well over 25 years and is really friendly and easy to work with. Here's her contact info:

Christi Messinger
Email: Christ@cmessingercpa.com
Phone: 817-989-6923
Address: 1120 South Main Street, Suite 200, Grapevine, TX 76051
combat wombat™
AG
1120 South Main? Really?
DallasAggie2012
AG
Yeah that's the one! She doesn't have a website yet, but she has a Facebook page here: https://m.facebook.com/Christi-R-Messinger-CPA-PLLC-1045422972162610/?tsid=0.6476369337737429&source=typeahead

She's also next door to a pediatrician too who is in suite 100. Why do you ask?
combat wombat™
AG
1120 is the IRS form for a corporate tax return.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Ohhhh got it now. I'm not the accountant in the family so that one flew way over my head.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.