Business & Investing
Sponsored by

O&G attorneys

2,182 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RoseRichAg01
Maybe Next Year
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're an attorney that has represented royalty owners, and would like to possibly take on a new client-- feel free to shoot me a direct message.

Thanks Ags

-J
aggie028
Will buy your royalties... but know a couple Aggie lawyers if you don't get any hits.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
Guessing his username will be the answer
Maybe Next Year
AG
I have no interest in selling my minerals. Thanks for offering your contacts. I will take you up on that, if responses stay minimal.
histag10
AG
Mike Curry in Midland at Cotton Bledsoe Tighe & Dawson. Not an Ag though if that's what you are looking for. But he does primarily deal with O&G
Cancelled
AG
I'm board certified in Oil and gas.

Stephen at sbmoonlaw dot com
aa1101
AG
my brother is an O&G lawyer

aliamini.law@gmail.com
Maybe Next Year
AG
Thanks Guys
Kool
AG
Have used, and been very happy with, Harry Schulz with Schulz and Schulz in Three Rivers for mineral rights.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Comeby!
AG
I would focus on an attorney that has worked in the areas of your properties. They will likely have a better handle on what's being done in the area. Good luck!
RoseRichAg01
I am an attorney in Richmond and handle a lot of oil and gas law issues for clients who are mineral owners throughout the state--Brian Knipling. Feel free to email me at bknipling @ kniplinglaw . com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.