Business & Investing
Sponsored by

B&I podcast recommendations

1,145 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Quailmeezy
Wife is an Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have recently started getting more into podcasts lately and looking for some recommendations. I recently have been listening to the 'How I built this' episodes which I have enjoyed. What are some other good ones?
AgBank
AG
It isn't B&I, but I love Econtalk, and I have gone back and listened to every episode.

My brother loves Slate Money, but I find them a little too NPR liberal for my taste.
Football&Finance
AG
  • CFA Institute - Take 15 series (monthly/quarterly)
  • Bloomberg "Deal of the Week" (weekly)
  • WSJ - MoneyBeat (weekly)
  • Morningstar - Investing Insights (weekly)
  • FT - Alphachat (weekly)
  • Bloomberg - Surveillance (Daily - they provide either full hours of the show or highlighted key interviews)

Removed:09182020
AG
+1 Econtalk

Also Planet Money
blumpkin
AG
+1 planet money
jpc08
AG
Startup Podcast
About a guy who starts his own business. Season 1 is all about going through the early stages of a startup. The episodes are produced concurrent to them starting the business so you get insight to everything as they go through it. Very interesting and well produced (his startup is a podcasting media company so you would expect it to be top notch production). They change it up in Season 2 and follow a startup dating company, not as good as Season 1 but still interesting. Haven't listened to Season 3 or 4 yet but plan on it.

+1 for How I Built This and Planet Money.

Manager Tools if you're interested in management career advice.

Freakanomics Radio and TED Radio Hour have their moments.

Other good non-business related podcasts worth mentioning are Serial and Crimetown.
CorpusAg09
We Study Billionaires
Wife is an Aggie
Thanks everyone. I will definitely add these to my list considering I only have one more HIBT episode to listen too.
Quailmeezy
AG
Bigger Pockets

Great interviews with normal people making good money in real estate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.