Business & Investing
Sponsored by

UWTI

830 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Removed:09182020
Removed:09182020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else in on this one? 3x leveraged oil stock. I've been playing in this sandbox for about a year now and have tripled my money. I'm playing with beer money, so I won't be buying a summer home with this, but still.

I think I've found a winning strategy for this stock around market reaction to OPEC announcements and the inevitable drop when OPEC members cheat. However, I've also been up 200% playing blackjack only to eventually lose it all, so I'll readily admit that I may be attributing skill to what is actually blind luck.
AG
Up 30% today, that's what led to this post.
cena05
AG
This is about to be delisted on the 9th making it harder to trade. I suspect there may be a sell off due to this. Just an FYI.
AG
cena05 said:

This is about to be delisted on the 9th making it harder to trade. I suspect there may be a sell off due to this. Just an FYI.

I sold off on the 30th to lock in profits (bought $18.15 11/29, sold 11/30 at $22.73). Currently trading at $25.76, but I had no idea when the sell off would come nor if my stop loss would be meaningful.

I've been reading another 3x leverage oil fund will be introduced soon, will probably be in on that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.