Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,055,330 Views | 224337 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by cryption
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRNX back to days high. Watch it for a big run up
HoustonAg2014
AG
I am soo confused by the bitcoin article... Prices from what I saw popped at 1:05 CT when SM made comments to the press. I was watching it live and Facebook and crypto popped. I am pretty sure it ended up for the day so I must be misreading the 8% drop.
GreasenUSA
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

I am soo confused by the bitcoin article... Prices from what I saw popped at 1:05 CT when SM made comments to the press. I was watching it live and Facebook and crypto popped. I am pretty sure it ended up for the day so I must be misreading the 8% drop.
Yeah, not sure what's up with that article. Everything else showed the opposite.

The Bitcoin Price Surged Because Mnuchin Made This Crucial Remark
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Bitcoin is probably gonna head back to the $7-8k range.

Just a guess.
May hit 14 before long. I have zero $ in bitcoin, just my 2 cents, tracking it vs OSTK.

and it doesn't appear Mnuchin's comments even phased bitcoin investors.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I say that about bitcoin because bitcoin doesn't have technicals like the typical market we follow. The swings tell a story that shows there's nothing historical to work off of. To me at least
Colt98
AG
Question for the folks using ThinkorSwim. How have you set up your charts. Also does anyone know if the recording of the conference call we had with OA is still on this forum. I listened in that day, but I would like to go,back and listen again.
oldarmy1
AG
TRNX $0.42

Volume
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

TRNX $0.42

Volume

Of course the one time I buy very few shares cause I can't trust this stock... it breaks out
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

oldarmy1 said:

TRNX $0.42

Volume

Of course the one time I buy very few shares cause I can't trust this stock... it breaks out

They successfully remediated a large amount of green algae from a lake in Clearwater, FL and are seeking a commercial partner for large scale distribution.

The company with a shack office in one country has rapidly rising revenues and core products that impact positively the environment.

Sometimes being well ahead of the curve isn't fun, but I've seen their technology and it's always been fun powder needing to be packed correctly. I like Scott taking over last year but it was still a coin toss if he could right the ship.

That's called risk/reward and sitting on a ton of net free shares makes all the recent success fun stuff. Won't be surprised to see 75 cents today or tomorrow.
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

E said:

oldarmy1 said:

TRNX $0.42

Volume

They successfully remediated a large amount of green algae from a lake in Clearwater, FL and are seeking a commercial partner for large scale distribution.

The company with a shack office in one country has rapidly rising revenues and core products that impact positively the environment.

Sometimes being well ahead of the curve isn't fun, but I've seen their technology and it's always been fun powder needing to be packed correctly. I like Scott taking over last year but it was still a coin toss if he could right the ship.

That's called risk/reward and sitting on a ton of net free shares makes all the recent success fun stuff. Won't be surprised to see 75 cents today or tomorrow.

I didn't know they actually did the green algae remediation, that's great news for the company!
oldarmy1
AG
https://www.accesswire.com/551887/Taronis-Completes-First-Commercial-Sterilization-of-Cyanobacteria
jmcfar_98
AG
OSTK - Back in business today. Let's see $20.
WestTexAg12
AG
Roku breaking out. Knew I should have bought more
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
E
AG
Is WDAY dead or should we hold onto 7/26 calls? I'm currently negative
59 South
AG
Was caught up yesterday and my TWTR weeklies missed my preset sell by .01. Ugh.
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I say that about bitcoin because bitcoin doesn't have technicals like the typical market we follow. The swings tell a story that shows there's nothing historical to work off of. To me at least
You are spot on... I thought that after typing it. it's all over the place.
CheladaAg
AG
What's the news with ROKU, not finding anything. Just plowing through ATH's.
oldarmy1
AG
Another estimate raise on COOP. Probably gonna be an earnings day move at this point.

https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/4448466/q2-2019-eps-estimates-for-mr-cooper-group-inc-raised-by-analyst-nasdaqcoop.html

I like their $13.50 target!
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Is WDAY dead or should we hold onto 7/26 calls? I'm currently negative
Man, hate you missed the exit and have to suffer through the wave. I don't think it goes below $212 (maybe on a flash below but right back) and bounces off back upwards. Was eyeing Calls again here just in case we move upward off the 2 day pullback.,
oldarmy1
AG
TRNX basing vs fading after its opening highs. Good sign for continuation with all the buying of whoever wants to sell at these new higher levels on trend.
oldarmy1
AG
Just bought initial WDAY Jul 26 $217.50's
FightinFarmer
Stick with Jul 26? Or would you take them further out? Aug 02 $225s?
**answered while I was typing**
oldarmy1
AG
Well we had a volume flush there on the markets. S&P ripped down. Will have to see if this is range work from just below 3000 upward or if we are going to go fill that 2981 gap. Below that is a 2943 gap.
oldarmy1
AG
FightinFarmer said:

Stick with Jul 26? Or would you take them further out? Aug 02 $225s?
**answered while I was typing**
Well if we are going to lose 3000 then I will now be waiting for $210 lower band range and, yes, moving out to Aug 2nd but likely dropping to $215's should stock be around $210 when gap fills. More about playing the gap than where stock hits for me here. So if it is at $210 and the gap hasn't filled will really have to watch.
oldarmy1
AG
JD calls if it sees below $30.20

TWTR calls if it sees below $37.50

GILD below $63 calls

Obviously I'm giving these because markets currently look like we're going for a consolidation fill. What did we say last week? 3-4 days on that trend move. Welp it appears to be over here on day 5
oldarmy1
AG
WDAY trying to find support here
spud1910
AG
Anyone else having problems with loading Robinhood on your phone today? Loads on computer fine.
IrishTxAggie
AG
No problems for me. Actually surprised it works on foreign networks. I'm in Montreal right now and not using my vpn.
E
AG
Did trump just tweet? Everything just took a dive...
jbeck3487
AG
Looks like I should've held on to my CAG calls
gougler08
AG
COOP still holding that 7.80 support line
spud1910
AG
Yeah, I can log in with safari on the phone, but the app doesn't load.
Brewmaster
AG
tempted to buy more COOP, sitting on some cash now.

Long, what else do you all like? nothing is jumping out at me...wish I'd bought some John Deere back in May!
Colt98
AG
I bought more coop today!
Colt98
AG
Also bought more cx.
First Page Last Page
Page 646 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.