Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,230 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

It will be interesting to see if STZ closes that mega gap it left from the tariff announcement on Friday. I'm eyeing the $180 weeklys at opening to see how it starts
This has worked out really well this morning...
EngrAg14
AG
Is AMD gain this morning due to the Samsung news or something else I haven't seen yet?
ProgN
Quote:

AMD and Samsung Announce Strategic Partnership in Ultra Low Power, High Performance Graphics Technologies
9:15 am ET June 3, 2019 (Globe Newswire) Print
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced a multi-year strategic partnership in ultra low power, high performance mobile graphics IP based on AMD Radeon graphics technologies. As part of the partnership, Samsung will license AMD graphics IP and will focus on advanced graphics technologies and solutions that are critical for enhancing innovation across mobile applications, including smartphones.

"As we prepare for disruptive changes in technology and discover new opportunities, our partnership with AMD will allow us to bring groundbreaking graphics products and solutions to market for tomorrow's mobile applications," said Inyup Kang, president of Samsung Electronics' S.LSI Business. "We look forward to working with AMD to accelerate innovations in mobile graphics technologies that will help take future mobile computing to the next level."

"Adoption of our Radeon graphics technologies across the PC, game console, cloud and HPC markets has grown significantly and we are thrilled to now partner with industry leader Samsung to accelerate graphics innovation in the mobile market," said Dr. Lisa Su, AMD president and CEO. "This strategic partnership will extend the reach of our high-performance Radeon graphics into the mobile market, significantly expanding the Radeon user base and development ecosystem."

Key terms of the partnership include:

-- AMD will license custom graphics IP based on the recently announced, highly-scalable RDNA graphics architecture to Samsung for use in mobile devices, including smartphones, and other products that complement AMD product offerings.

-- Samsung will pay AMD technology license fees and royalties.
ProgN
Read my post directly above.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ASCO continuing until tomorrow. BIOs will be pretty active.
HoustonAg2014
AG
PSX is a stock I have tracked for years. I got out around $90 but it is currently holding it's 500 day support and its 250 day support. 78 is a key level but as the market has been weak, PSX is actually up today. Could be a safe energy play right now.
Aggie_2463
AG
NIO continues it's fall. I'm actually thinking about just taking my loss completely before this thing drops sub $1
oldarmy1
AG
Pop and drop open. See if support levels hold and rebounds. As markets come back to flat and red would be where you enter those weekly calls. Will take conviction to do so.
tramaro1
AG
I don't care what it was but made up for my missed opportunity last time, wasn't going to let it happen again. Took advantage and got my 80% ROI
ProgN
10 yr treasury yield getting CRUSHED. That's great for new mortgages or refies.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Where do you see this going today and when would we see a turn? I have to think soon but I am in facebook and watched it drop $10 in 15 minutes
leoj
AG
Man, what was the ROI on those TSLA $200 puts?
gougler08
AG
Closed the gap at least
oldarmy1
AG
Bought MSFT $124 strike weeklies

This is either the flash down below support or its toast too. If a flash it will come back above $124 today.

And also if that was its low today remember the Model T, which would put MSFT at $122.87 to sell some entry and lower holding cost
oldarmy1
AG
MCHP looks like it wants to breakout and run
oldarmy1
AG
If you are thinking NVDA then right now is when to enter a $140 call
IrishTxAggie
AG
Soooo... How about those LPSN calls?!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
DOCU acting a tad dramatic today.
ProgN
gotsand said:

DOCU acting a tad dramatic today.

Quote:

*Shares of several technology companies are trading lower in sympathy with Google and Amazon after the FTC and DOJ decided to put the two tech giants under antitrust oversight.

Benzinga
gougler08
AG
NIO
Aggie_2463
AG
Screw NIO, I got out and moved over to TEUM at $3.92. oA1 says TEUM is the bees knees anyway right?!?!
ProgN
gougler08 said:

NIO
Only a trade deal with China saves NIO.
gougler08
AG
Agreed, guess it will just be my anchor for now...oh well, on to the next one
gougler08
AG
TWTR puts may be a good play until it fills that gap
Aggie_2463
AG
What's the long term outlook on the Oil and Gas sector?

CHK sitting down at $1.93... thinking about average down there, or will it reach $1.75?
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's moving towards lottery ticket territory.
SECAg13
AG
Anybody have any thoughts on DOW? Currently near 52 week low with about a 6% dividend yield. Headwinds are a narrowing naphtha-ethane spread and tariffs.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Yeah, but an 8% sympathy move? C'mon.

It's at resistance from end of March here. Adding to my covered call position with a few 6/21 55 calls. Earnings Thursday.
leoj
AG
Welp
ProgN
Aggiesincebirth said:

Where do you see this going today and when would we see a turn? I have to think soon but I am in facebook and watched it drop $10 in 15 minutes

FB didn't help themselves by helping that pos reporter dox that regular guy.
IrishTxAggie
AG
May want to add AMZN weeklys to your watchlist
leoj
AG
Doj antitrust review of Apple. This is getting crazy
ProgN

Boom
rgag12
AG
Dang I sold 3/4 of my apple puts an hour before that was announced. Rotten luck
gougler08
AG
I feel like AAPL is getting close to buy territory again
First Page Last Page
Page 574 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.